Sunday is a brunch day!
Brunch is served at restaurant Senso every Sunday at 12.30–15.30.
A SPECIAL ESTONIAN MENU
• Potato salad with smoked ham and sour cream-mayonnaise sauce
• Herring tartare salad with marinated beetroot, salted cucumber and crispy bread chips
• Salad with Saida cheese, tomatoes and marinated vegetables
• Raw buckwheat salad with cottage cheese, baked cherry tomatoes and poached egg
• Platter of Estonian fish (Grav Lax, lightly salted whitefish fillet, marinated Baltic herring, marinated herring, spiced Baltic sprats with egg)
• Estonian meat selection (jellied pork, smoked ham, ham rolls) served with Estonian mustard, salted cucumber and marinated mushrooms
• Pumpkin puree soup
• Butter roasted pike-perch with vegetables and spinach
• Slow-roasted Liivimaa beef entrecote with Põltsamaa wine bouillon
• Slow-baked pork ribs with black currant sauce
• Omelette with goat cheese and rucola
• Potato puree with green peas and crispy bacon
• Shrove Tuesday buns (only in February)
• Selection of Estonian cheeses with flat bread and salted nuts
• Apple and rye bread crumble cake with vanilla sauce
• Kama cream-cheese dessert with berry sauce
• Sour milk pancakes with honey and blueberry jam – direct from the chef!
• Kama drink
Price includes freshly baked barley bread and dark bread, herb cream cheese, butter, coffee, tea, juice, kvass, ice water and a welcome drink.
PLAY AREA FOR CHILDREN
Price 22 euros
Children 6–12 years 11 euros
Children 5 years and under free
Tel 631 5870