Restaurant Senso processes customer data in order to provide and mediate the service offered in the online environment, as well as to perform the duties imposed on us by the laws which regulate our activity, and for general commercial purposes.
- In most cases, we receive the data directly from you when you make an inquiry through our website, over the phone, by e-mail, or directly by visiting us. Personal data are the details, which are submitted by the customer upon placing an order: first name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account details.
- By providing your details in the online environment, you give us the right to process your data and permit us to use the data for the purposes of providing the service. Restaurant Senso does not share the personal data of its customers with third parties.
- Restaurant Senso ensures that the personal data submitted by the customer is used in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act, primarily to the extent that is necessary for fulfilling the order.
- If you have given us your explicit consent as a member of the Radisson Rewards loyalty programme, we may, for the better service of the customers of Restaurant Senso, send your personal data for processing to Radisson Hotel Group outside of the European Union and the European Economic Area to the United States of America pursuant to the Privacy Shield principles. All customers may withdraw the permission given at any time.
Radisson Hotel Group can be inquired about privacy by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information is available here.
The rights of the customer:
- The customer may request amendment of their personal data if the data has changed or is incorrect, as well as in other cases prescribed by the legislation. The customer has the right to obtain information about the processing of their data. The customer may request discontinuance of processing of their data and deletion of the existing data if this is necessary for ensuring the lawfulness of the rights of the customer, as well as in other cases prescribed by the law.
- You will only be e-mailed news and offers by Restaurant Senso if you have requested it by filling the form for ordering the newsletter. In addition to the news and offers about Restaurant Senso, the sent newsletters also contain the news and offers from Café Boulevard and Fitness and Health Centre Club26, which are owned by the same legal person (Hotell Olümpia AS). You may unsubscribe from the e-mail offers and newsletters at any time by sending us a respective e-mail or by following the instructions provided in any e-mail including offers.
- The encrypted data communications channel with banks ensures the security of personal data and bank requisites of the person making the purchase.
- Restaurant Senso applies all preventive measures for protection of the personal data of the customer, including administrative and technical measures. Only authorised persons may access the data for amendment or processing. The personal data submitted by the customer is treated as confidential information.