Covid-19 new restrictions in Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia
Due to the restrictions established by the Government in August 19, the requirement to submit a COVID certificate will be extended to all customers starting August 26.
We will be checking the infection risk of every visitor over 18. You have to present one of the following either digitally or on paper along with identification:
- Vaccination certificate
- COVID-19 recovery certificate
- COVID-19 negative test result certificate (SARS-CoV-2 antigen test must be performed up to 48 h before the visit; PCR test up to 72 h)
We perform infection control in:
- Restaurant Senso (incl during breakfast)
- Cafe Boulevard (the certificate doesn´t need to be presented when buying for takeaway, incl order pick up
- Lobby Bar (the certificate doesn´t need to be presente when buying for takeaway)
- Club 26
- Conference Center (control is performed by event event organiser)
- Hotel reception*
*You are welcome to visit us even if you do not have a corresponding certificate; however, in this case, please take into consideration that restrictions will apply to certain services.
We ask you to be patient and understanding because checking the necessary documentation might slow down customer service and there might be longer waiting times. If possible, please maintain distance at the reception and we recommend you wear a mask during busier times.
Let’s stay healthy!